AWC HP EA
Air/water heat pumps with plug fans and hermetic scroll compressor.
H: Heat pump.
D: Energy versions (1).
LN: Acoustic versions (1).
B/M/A: Hydraulic versions without water tank (1).
• Compressors scroll.
• EC plug fan for built-in mounting.
• Water side plate heat exchanger with differential pressure switch and antifreeze protection electric heater.
• Air-cooled microchannel condenser coils with aluminum fin construction.
• Thermostatic expansion valve.
• Casing and panels in galvanized and painted steel.
• Horizontal or vertical air flow.
– The AWC HP EA units are designed in compliance with the new Directive ErP 2009/125 / EC, relating to all products intended for heating and domestic hot water production.
– EC-fan permit both noise minimisation and reduction in energy consumption.
– The new EC fan HSP is suitable to work with higher speed in accordance to the condensing/evaporating pressure ensuring a static pressure range from 120 Pa up to 300 Pa.