Air/water chillers with EC axial fans and scroll compressors.
D/R Energy versions
LN/SL Acoustic versions
B/A Hydraulic versions
SB/SA – XB/XA Hydraulic versions with water tank
DOMINO SEA system is formed by 11 basic modules which can be combined among them up to a maximum number of 6, in order to reach the wished power.
– MODULAR APPLICATIONS: combinations up to 6 units of equal or different capacity (2-pipe systems) are possible with MULTI-MANAGER.
– VERSATILE: 11 basic models from 55 to 135 kW which can be combined among them, up to a maximum number of 6, in order to reach the wished power.
– COMPACT AND LIGHT, thanks to the innovative design that optimizes the overall dimensions.
– ECOLOGICAL, R410a refrigerant charge lower than 14 kg on all chillers thanks to the use of micro-channels coils.
– EFFICIENT, high efficiency at total and partial loads (EER up to 3,2 and SEER up to 4,43 and SEPR HT up to 5,32).
– EASY TO INSTALL: The installation of units in modular configuration is facilitated by the new hydraulic connection kit that allows an easy and quick connection of the individual modules.
– EASY TO HANDLE: thanks to the compact and light design.
– EASY TO MAINTAIN: Complete accessibility of all components and easily removable electrical panel.
• Compressors scroll.
• EC axial fans statically and dynamically balanced.
• Evaporator stainless steel AISI 316 brazed plate type externally insulated complete of differential pressure switch and antifreeze protection electric heater.
• Air-cooled microchannel condenser coils with aluminum fin construction.
• Electronic expansion valve.
• Casing and panels in galvanised and painted steel.
• Communication card RS485.
The benefits coming from the advanced controller, provided as standard on all models, are:
– Interfaceability with Multi-Manager system and e-Manager+ remote control;
– Set point management: regulation based on the inlet or outlet water temperature, as required by the probe;
– Compatibility with BMS systems (ModBus RS485, Bacnet TCP/IP e MS/TP, Lontalk);
– Remote control through digital contacts;
– Dynamic Set Point/Energy Saving/Auto ON-OFF.