Heat pumps with axial fans and hermetic scroll compressors.
H: Heat pumps.
B1: Hydraulic versions: Water pump, expansion tank, relief valve,
safety valve, differential pressure switch.
SB: Hydraulic versions: Built in water tank, water gauges and connection kit supplied loose.
LN: Acustic version: Low noise with compressors sound jackets.
– Tandem Scroll compressors.
– Axial fans propeller with inverter for variable fans speed control.
– Air side heat exchanger with seamless copper tubes and aluminium fins.
– Water side plate heat exchanger with differential pressure switch and antifreeze protection electric heater.
– Electronic expansion valve.
– Electrical panel with main switch.
– Casing and panels in galvanized and painted steel.
– The DYNAMIC LOGIC CONTROL manages the differential of the inlet water temperature in accordance to the speed variation. Thanks to the DLC the number of the compressors’ start decreases ensuring economic and energetic savings.
– The function DYNAMIC SET POINT allows to change simultaneously the set point to achieve always the conditions of best comfort and, above all, the maximum energy saving.
– The range marked by the trademark EA use plate heat exchangers characterized by high performances and low refrigerant/fluid delta t, allows to reach high energy efficiencies.
-DIGITAL DEFROST is a digital self-adaptive defrosting system able to intervene only in case of a consistent thickness formation of ice on the coils’ fins. Especially, the system reduces the number of defrosting cycles activates the defrost function only if necessary.